Scottrade in the News
Kimberly Palmer, U.S. News and World Report
Scottrade Senior Branch Manager Linda Boyd talks about the spending habits of Gen Y.Published: 11/9/2013
Theresa W. Carey, Barron’s
Scottrade recognized as fastest to generate an order in Compuware APM Benchmarks as Barron’s reports how technical performance is very important to active online traders.
Sam Mamudi, Bloomberg
Scottrade’s Matt Billings talks about the client experience surrounding Twitter Inc.’s trading debut.
The Willis Report, Fox Business
Scottrade’s Brian Bachelier talks live with Charles Payne about the online trading experience.Published: 7/19/2013
Erin Richey, St. Louis Business Journal
Scottrade’s Nina Card talks about how her team uses Facebook and Twitter to assist investors and traders.
Jacquelyn Smith, Forbes
Scottrade ranks as a top company by providing flexible perks to associates.
St. Louis Post Dispatch
Scottrade ranks highest in overall satisfaction in J.D. Power’s 2013 U.S. Self-Directed Investor Satisfaction StudySM.
Scottrade’s Brian A. Davis contributes a guest column debunking the one-size-fits all approach.Published: 4/16/2013
Abram Brown, Forbes
Scottrade’s American Retirement Study confirms author’s position on youth’s lack of confidence in making financial decisions.Published: 01/25/2013
Paul Katzeff, Investor’s Business Daily
A Scottrade client speaks to the self-directed approach to investing.
Recent News Releases
- Scottrade Director Mike Scott Named Premier 100 IT Leader
- Scottrade® Advisor Services Partnering to Offer Free Compliance Hotline to RIAs
- Scottrade’s Newberry Branch Office Relocates to Better Serve Traders and Investors
- New Scottrade® Advisor Services Research Shows RIAs’ Challenges and Dependence on Technology
- Scottrade Relocates Danbury Branch Office to Brookfield Square